Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little yum yum in my tum tum and Splish Splash Mason taking a bath

This past weekend Mason had his first taste of baby food...sweet potatoes!!! It was so much fun. He wasn't that thrilled about it. He would make the funniest face after each bite and just shake his sweet little head. Here are some pictures from this exciting event:







Mason has pretty much out grown his "whale of a time" tub, so we have moved him up to a inflatable duck tub. He just LOVES it (I will confess that I think I like it more than he does though). Here is a picture in his new tub.



Hope everyone has a wonderful week!














2 comments:

  1. Man! My kids would love that tub duck. How fun. Glad Mason had his first bites of baby food. He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post! :)

    Caroline wasn't super thrilled the first time she had solids either, but she got to love them so I'm sure Mason will do! Did you make the sweet potatos?

    I love the duck tub! Caroline would be quacking through her entire bath!

    ReplyDelete