Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Traveling

Its been a busy past 2 months!!! Its been so busy, I don't know where to begin so I will start off with our trip to Blue Mountain Beach in FL! This trip was so much FUN! Mason LOVED the beach (including the sand) and the pool!!!
Below are some pictures from our trip:











We were in FL during July 4th. We went over to Seaside and had a blast....the firework show was amazing and Mason loved them! I was very surprised by this, b/c his reaction to a loud noise in the past hasn't been that great. I'm sure next year will be a different story, but this year, he clapped and everything during the show. It was so fun to watch.
Here are some of the pictures from Mason's 1st 4th:







Last weekend, we headed to Atlanta for market. Nick had to work, but we still managed to have some fun. You are not allowed to use a stroller at market, so I carried Mason in a hammock pack. He did a great job in the pack for most of the day. Here are some pictures from our little trip:

We are home now and plan to be home for a while. We've had a lot of fun traveling, but there is no place like home!
Hope everyone is having a good week! I hope to have another update soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Mason liked the fireworks, Abbey was scared of them.

    It is so fun traveling, but you are right NO PLACE LIKE HOME! We have missed hanging out with you guys. Looking forward to tomorrow! :-)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of Mason is adorable! He is so cute! Glad you had fun with all your travels!

    ReplyDelete