I have been TERRIBLE at posting and I hope to get better at this. I will confess that I worked on a post a couple of weeks ago for 2 hours and out of no where all my pictures and writing disappeared, so I was a little frustrated and refused to post. Haha!
I can't believe our baby is almost 10 months old. He is so busy these days. He has mastered crawling, loves to walk around while holding our hands, loves to clap, enjoys waving at everyone, climbs on everything (he is a little dare devil at times), and is beginning to talk a lot. It truly is amazing how much a baby learns and grows during the first year.
Below are some of Mason's 9 month pictures:







Mason is the most precious baby ever, so keep posting :) He certainly has my heart too.
ReplyDeleteLove your Granny.
He's just precious Nikki! These pics are great!
ReplyDelete