Mason was a lion for Halloween. He was the cutest LION I have ever seen (to us at least). He was such a good sport and enjoyed this hairy custom with a BIG smile on his face. He had so much fun seeing everyone. We had a blast. We got out the wagon and went around Pine Needle's neighborhood with his Nana, Papa, Aunt Jamie, Aunt Natalie, Aunt Ashley & Nathaniel, and Drake. After we got finished there, we took a couple of trips to meet up with some friends. It was so much fun!!
.jpg)
Mason started walking around 11 & 1/2 months. He took his first (10 ) steps at church!! What a special moment it was!! Wish I would have had my camera, but it was one of those rare moments that I didn't pack it with me. Oh well, I'm just really thankful that I got to be there for that moment!
My baby turned ONE!!! As most of you know, I wasn't too thrilled about him turning ONE. It made me kind of sad. I guess this will only get worse as he gets older. Haha! It just seemed so CRAZY how the time just passed by. He went from just being a little tiny baby to walking around! Nick and I both took Mason to the Nashville Zoo for his b-day. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect. It wasn't hot or cold. Mason loved seeing all the animals. Later that evening, we had a little celebration with the rest of our families. We got Mason a cupcake that he LOVED. We ended the day by watching videos of when he was born. It truly was a great day!
The following Saturday, we had a b-day party for him. The theme was Baby Einstein. Melissa Arnold made the cake which turned out to be adorable. It was so much fun having family and friends there to share this special day with him....it truly is a blessing!

A week later we FINALLY took Mason to get his FIRST hair cut. I couldn't believe how different and grown up he looked after the haircut. Part of me wanted to pick up the piece and glue it back on. Haha!! He did so good while getting his hair cut. He was able to watch a video and the lady gave him lots of things to play with it. It was fun!
Mason got a stomach bug during Christmas. It was really sad, but he seemed to still enjoy it. We had so much fun, especially helping Santa. Nick and I didn't realize how hard Santa worked. Putting those toys together can be a lot of work, especially his Cozy Coupe. Seeing Mason's expression was worth every bit of it though.
Well that was a lot of catching up. I still got more to do, but I'll save that for another post. Hope everyone has a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment