Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Enjoying the Spring Weather

Spring is here and we LOVE it. I love to open the windows and let the cool air blow in, see all the flowers blooming, enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass, and so on.. Its even better to see Mason enjoy it as well. Our little boy sure does love being outside! He loves to do anything outside...play ball, take a walk, swing, pick up sticks, sit on the porch, and so on.

The past weekend, we went to the park with Nathaniel and Drake. These two boys had so much fun!








This has nothing to do with Spring, but I have to share. I was cleaning out the refrigerator and apparently Mason wanted to make sure I didn't throw away the milk. Haha! Oh, how I'm so thankful for him.



Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about the milk. His chair is too cute. If I thought Brooks would sit in one I'd get him one. Too funny, so ready for warm weather. Glad you are getting some time off to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the milk in his chair! So glad y'all are enjoying the Spring weather! It's so wonderful that Mason and Drake can play together!

    ReplyDelete