Here are a couple of pictures from our exciting night.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mason + Cereal = YUM!
Mason had his first taste of cereal tonight. We weren't sure how he was going to react, but he did GREAT! Nick gave him his first bite and as soon as the spoon left Mason mouth, he gave us a big smile. It was so precious!!! He continued to take about 10 -12 bites and then he got a little tired. We were impressed on how well he did.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OK, the last pic of him with his hands on his eyes is one of the most precious pics I've ever seen! He is just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteGlad he liked cereal! That's a big milestone! Caroline hated cereal at first...but she eventually liked it!
Yeah Mason!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute. That last picture is so sweet.
Cute pictures! Our ped said we could start cereal now too, but I'm thinking I want to wait till he's 5 months. Shawn thinks I'm silly, but I'm not ready for cereal yet and I don't think he is either. I'm glad Mason likes it though, that always makes things easier!
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture, he's like "daddy please, no more"
That picture of his rubbing his eyes is sooo precious. I'm glad he liked it! We'll have to get together soon and have a baby food making night. I told Laura she should come over too.
ReplyDelete