I've had no luck getting Mason to roll over on camera, but I was able to record him laughing so I thought I would share it with you all. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
How adorable! He is so sweet. I love the pictures below too.
Will you tell all the Dews I said hello? I miss all of y'all bunches. Pretty exciting to see WKU in the tourney. I thought Nick would probably be loving it!
How adorable! He is so sweet. I love the pictures below too.
ReplyDeleteWill you tell all the Dews I said hello? I miss all of y'all bunches. Pretty exciting to see WKU in the tourney. I thought Nick would probably be loving it!
Talk to you soon!
Wow he has the cutest laugh! He's the most precious child on earth!! Thanks for sharing his progress... helps me keep focused! Love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest sound ever. I wish I could make my cell phone ring a baby laugh. It just automatically makes you smile. :-)
ReplyDeletePrecious, Precious boy! That is a truly heart warming sound.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
He is rolling over?! I didn't know that!
ReplyDelete