Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun Times with Mason

We are constantly taking pictures of Mason, so I thought I would share some with you all.

This is Mason during bath time, which he now loves. He used to HATE baths. He would cry so hard when we would put him in the whale tub. Now he just kicks, splashes the water, and gives the biggest smile.


Here he is in his little robe. Its a little to big, but I decided to put it on him anyway. :)

Here are some pictures after church one morning.


These next pictures are all pictures of him playing. It just amazes me how fast he is growing!







Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute Nikki! Looks like he has a wonderful little life going! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet dressing a little boy is a different kind of fun! I would want to make him look cute, but masculine! :)

    You mean putting a link to my blog on yours? Go to your dashboard and click "layout." Then select "add a gadget" and under that there will be a ton of choices and you select "my blog list" and then add the URLs of blogs you want on your blog.

    I hope that made sense, let me know if I just confused you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious. I love all the pics. It makes me want to update my blog! Btw - I love your background. I am still not thrilled with mine.

    Mason has that very serious camera look on his face. I think he is looking more like you everyday. My little girl looks more like Scott every day! Poor Abbey...she needs to grow some hair!

    Abbey started rice cereal this week. These two are growing so fast!!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete