Thursday, February 12, 2009

New to the Blogging World.






I can't be live I am creating a blog when I have trouble updating other sites I belong to, but I'm going to give it a try.


Mason is officially 3 months old as of yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time is going by. These past months have been wonderful. I am in love with this little boy, especially when his face lights up with a big smile. He is starting to interact so much...he is doing some baby talking, kicking, moving his arms and loves to look around. Its so much fun!!


One of Mason's favorite things to do is play in his bouncy seat. Its been a life saver for us. Well yesterday morning, Nick was watching him as I was getting ready EARLY in the morning. As I was getting ready I heard Mason fussing a little bit so I walked in the room to see if everything was okay and I discovered Nick working very hard to lightly bounce the bed with his arms while Mason was loooking up like "what is my Daddy doing." Mason seemed to be content, but Nick then looked at me and said, "I really need you to bring up the bouncy seat for us" I busted out laughing. Nick looked so tired, but he was trying his best to make Mason happy by making the bed bounce like his bouncy seat. Lol!


Hope everyone has a great week!











4 comments:

  1. Love it! I can just picture Nick trying to bounce the bed for Mason. Sweet.

    I got my background from thecutestblogontheblock.com and the tickers from daisy path (thanks to Court's tips). They are really easy to add. Go to dashboard and then layout and you can add a list of blogs to follow, etc.

    I can't wait to take out little ones for walks when it gets warmer...hopefully you'll have more control over your stroller by then. At least outside there won't be any shelves or stacks of watches to knock over! haha! :-)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud about Nick bouncing Mason! I can totally see him doing that!

    I can't believe Mason is 3 months! Time really is flying by, huh? I remember my little one being that age this same time last year. I still love it that they share a birthday!

    I'm with Becca and got my background from thecutestblogontheblock.com and I like tickers from lilypie.com

    :) I'm glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - Love it!
    What a good daddy!
    Have a good weekend and happy vday.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks cute! I love the background and your tickers!

    ReplyDelete