Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Baby

Mason is becoming more and more alert each day. He is now talking, giggling, and gives a bashful smile. Its priceless! Here are some pictures that capture some of this personality.








Mason just LOVES his Daddy. Here is a picture of Nick and him playing one evening. Mason was really talking away...it was so cute!





There is really no explanation for the next 2 pictures other than Nick's cousin got Mason this outfit and I just LOVE it!








Mason's new thing is that he rolls to one side. I was really excited when he did this, so I ran and got the camera trying to capture it, but of course, he freezes when I pull out the camera. Anyway, here is a video of him laying in his crib after he rolled to his side. :)


Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki! Mason is so adorable! He's got the brightest eyes! You look great by the way! Soiunds like it's really fun for you having him around all the time! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy! I just love this little guy. I'm glad you were able to post a video. I think it is so precious when they hold their hands together like he is in the video. I'm going to the consignment sale on Friday too (you mentioned on court's blog)!

    ReplyDelete