Here is Mason playing in a car that used to be Drakes. He seems to really like it.

Later that night, it was snowing and Nick was so EXCITED. Nick LOVES snow and he was dying to take Mason out in it, so we bundled him up in this little snowman outfit. He looked adorable but he did not like it at all.



On Saturday, Mason's Nana and Papaw gave him the cutest pair of matching swimming trunks, hat, and sunglasses. Needless to say, we couldn't wait to try them out...everything but the swimming trunks. Mason seemed to enjoy it as much as we did.

Saturday night we went to Scott and Becca's for Becca's surprise b-day party and we had A LOT of fun. We decided to get a picture of all the kids that were there and they did a great job. We were worried that this would be difficult, but we managed to get a couple of pictures. Here is the best picture I got. (Maybe I can find someone to photo shop the arms out. lol).

Later that night, Becca and I were in camera mode. We were working so hard to get a good picture of Abbey and Mason that we didn't realize that Scott was video taping us. We watched it later and it was hilarious. We were making the craziest sounds trying to get these sweet babies to look at the camera.
Here are a some pictures from our photo session.



Hope everyone has a great week!



I LOVE the snowman outfit. Where did you find that? I hope he can still wear it next year...maybe he'll like it better. Cracks me up that he's all bundled up and Nick is in short sleeves. =)
ReplyDeleteWill you send me that picutre of all the kids? Blair wants to put it in her room.
Cute post...hope you're having a good day
I love the snowman outfit---he looks so cute! He's very stylish in his hat and sunglasses too, I know you can't wait to use them "for real."
ReplyDeleteCute pics of all the kids together and of Mason and Abbey.
I miss you and love you!
Hey Nikki!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you had a blog.. how fun! I'll enjoy keeping up with you guys =) Mason is a doll-- I bet you're ready for spring just like we are... I feel like I've been cooped up since Campbell was born!
-randi