Friday night turned out to be a very exciting night. Nick was playing with Mason while I went upstairs to do some things. All of the sudden Nick yelled "Nikki....Nikki.....NIKKI" I immediately took off running down the stairs with all these terrible thoughts running through my head. I was so worried that something was wrong with Mason. When I got to the living room, Nick looked at me and said, "look who rolled over." I looked down and Mason was lying on his belly...I was so relieved that nothing was wrong and happy to know that Mason can now roll over. We immediately picked up and put him on his back. Sure enough, he did it again! Nick and I were so excited. I haven't caught this on camera yet, but I hope to soon! In the meantime, here are some fun photos from this weekend.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to go Mason! Rolling over is such a big deal! :) Woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics---he's so cute! I love the one of him with his sunglasses---adorable!
YEAH, MASON!!!!! I can just see you running down the stairs and I can hear Nick yelling. So funny!!! Your sweet boy is getting too big too fast. Kiss to him from me!
ReplyDelete