Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 months



Our sweet little boy is 4 months old today. I can't believe it. The time is flying by. Its amazing to think how much our life has changed over the past 4 months....its wonderfull!!! I do have to admit it makes me a little sad that he is growing so fast, but on the other hand, its such a joy to watch him discover things, listen to his baby talk, and so on...Add Image I try so hard to capture a lot of this on camera, but every time I get the camera out, he stops and puts his focus on the camera. Lol! I will have to find a way to trick him.




Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. He is so sweet Nikki. I can't believe he's already 4 months. Seems like just yesterday Blair and I were coming to the hospital to meet Mason for the first time. Blair was so upset she couldn't see you and would NOT give Mason's gift to Nick...haha!
    Have a good one.
    By the way - I love your new background. Blair said it looked like Curious George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months already??!! Time is flying by! He is so precious Nikki!

    Caroline is the same way about the camera. We have to hide it behind our backs and pull it out when she's not looking. Ha! She's gotten a little better as she's gotten older.

    Vera Bradley items are one of the best things I sell on eBay. I've gotten the most money for Vera than anything else. It does depend on the pattern, but if you're wanting to get rid of it, then I would recommend using eBay. I love it and I'd be happy to help you next time I'm in BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months already! Our kiddos are going to be crawling all over the place this summer..crazy!

    I kept looking at the picture of Mason in his stroller and kept thinking something looked off and finally today it came to me that the car seat cover wasn't on there. We had Abbey's off when it was so warm too. I laughed out loud when I read your comment about having more control of your stroller! That was one of the funniest things I have seen!! I am glad you've gotten more control! I hope it gets warm enough for us to go walking next week.

    I LOVE the background. It is very cute and cheerful.

    How did his appointment go today?

    I see you figured out how to add blogs to the side. I am glad you did, bc I couldn't remember how I did that.

    ReplyDelete